Posted on January 1, 2009 by paomise
Santa’s gonna love these cookies and leave more presents under the tree!
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 cup flour
1. Pour flour and sugar in a bowl, add butter cut in small pieces;
2. Add yolk and ginger powder and mix using your hands
3. Let the dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes;
4. Roll the dough to 1/4 inch thick;
5. Cut cookies using cookie cutter;
6. Place on a oven foil. Cook in oven at 350F for 10 minutes, until cookies are light brown. Let them cool down;
7. Make icing using the beating egg white with a few drops of lemon juice. Once firm, add 3 tablespoons of sugar and keep beating;
8. Spread icing on the cookies and decorate with sugar codette.
9. Nicely lay on a plate with a glass of milk and place next to Christmas tree right before going to bed.
10. On Christmas morning all the cookies will have disappeared. Can’t believe it?? Try it out!!
Filed under: Kids Recipes Tagged: | Kids, Kids Recipes, Recipes